my Son Kevin

  • Jürg Rüedi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
      Dear Friends

      Today is Kevin's 17 Birthday. We know that Kevin has not left us, but
      he has simply gone ahead of us. He'll be in our hearts for we will
      always remember him. Thank you all so much for including Kevin in
      your prayers.

      A leaf has been blown off the tree,
      of many it's just one.
      One leaf alone you hardly see,
      for one but counts as none.
      But this simple leaf alone
      was a great part of our lives.
      Therefore will this leaf alone
      be missed a thousand times.

      Sincerley
      Jürg and Family

      http://www.rosetown.ch
    • ronaldjhurley
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
        Jurg,
        I am so sorry. Your generosity with sharing our hobby belies your nature, I think, and now
        such pain. Remember him well and honor him with a smile as you remember
        ron

        > Dear Friends
        >
        > Today is Kevin's 17 Birthday. We know that Kevin has not left us, but
        > he has simply gone ahead of us. He'll be in our hearts for we will
        > always remember him. Thank you all so much for including Kevin in
        > your prayers.
        >

        > A leaf has been blown off the tree,
        > of many it's just one.
        > One leaf alone you hardly see,
        > for one but counts as none.
        > But this simple leaf alone
        > was a great part of our lives.
        > Therefore will this leaf alone
        > be missed a thousand times.
        >
        > Sincerley
        > Jürg and Family
        >
        > http://www.rosetown.ch

      • Karin E. Snyder
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2008
          Jurg,

          Your family has been in our prayers, indeed, and will continue to be. I
          have been very quietly waiting to see you come back on the forums so that we
          could know how you are doing. So, welcome back Jurg, and...
          Happy Birthday, Kevin. You will always be loved by your family and friends!

          Respectfully, and always your friends Jurg,
          Loren and Karin Snyder

        • Jürg Rüedi
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 22, 2008
            Dear Friends

            Yesterday we finished the first 30 days of grieving with a worship in
            our church. We want to thank everybody for their help and their
            prayers. Many things has changed in our live and I still diden't
            found the time for my hobby but I can quarantee that Rosetown will be
            back soon.

            Sincerley
            Jürg

            http://www.rosetown.ch

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jürg Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

            > Dear Friends
            >
            > Today is Kevin's 17 Birthday. We know that Kevin has not left us,
            but
            > he has simply gone ahead of us. He'll be in our hearts for we will
            > always remember him. Thank you all so much for including Kevin in
            > your prayers.
            >

            > A leaf has been blown off the tree,
            > of many it's just one.
            > One leaf alone you hardly see,
            > for one but counts as none.
            > But this simple leaf alone
            > was a great part of our lives.
            > Therefore will this leaf alone
            > be missed a thousand times.
            >
            > Sincerley
            > Jürg and Family
            >
            > http://www.rosetown.ch

          • John & Sue Bartolotto
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 22, 2008
              Jürg,

              We are all glad that you are back.

              Yours,

              John Bartolotto

              _____

              http://www.rosetown <http://www.rosetown.ch> .ch

              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com> .com, Jürg
              Rüedi <juerg.rueedi@...> wrote:

              > Dear Friends
              >
              > Today is Kevin's 17 Birthday. We know that Kevin has not left us,
              but
              > he has simply gone ahead of us. He'll be in our hearts for we will
              > always remember him. Thank you all so much for including Kevin in
              > your prayers.
              >

              > A leaf has been blown off the tree,
              > of many it's just one.
              > One leaf alone you hardly see,
              > for one but counts as none.
              > But this simple leaf alone
              > was a great part of our lives.
              > Therefore will this leaf alone
              > be missed a thousand times.
              >
              > Sincerley
              > Jürg and Family
              >
              > http://www.rosetown <http://www.rosetown.ch> .ch

            • Jeff BAZ-man
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 23, 2008
                Jürg,

                Good to hear from you. I waved as I passed by with Daniel in the
                freght cab on the way to Frutigen Sunday. Great day.

                See you in the future.

                Jeff
                SF Bay Area Z