Re: Best DCC for Z scale?

  • Robert Ray
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2008
      elias1859 wrote:

      > What is the best DCC for simultaneously running 3-4 Z scale locomotives
      > at differing very slow speeds all making occasional short stops at
      > differing times?

      An NCE Powerhouse Pro connected to your computer and running free
      Panel Pro software.

      -Robert
    • Cliff Travis
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Ray" <pray59@...> wrote:

        > elias1859 wrote:
        > >
        > > What is the best DCC for simultaneously running 3-4 Z scale
        locomotives
        > > at differing very slow speeds all making occasional short stops at
        > > differing times?
        >

        > An NCE Powerhouse Pro connected to your computer and running free
        > Panel Pro software.
        >
        > -Robert

      • Cliff Travis
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
          Hi
          I use a Digitrax Zephyr along with a DT400 Thottle wich allows Direct
          control over 3 locos. This setup has a separate control knobs or lever
          for ptecisely controlling Speed& direction of each of three locos
          without juggling codes or numbers. Even so you will be kept on you toes
          keeping track of 3 locos. You can even controlmore than 3 locos but
          then you will have to do some # changing.