Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Ztrains.com News

  • robertfage@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , May 30, 2008
      Hi Jim, having taken 2 years plus to get 200 of Loren's tree's (100 at a
      time) I may just not live long enough to get the rest I need. As I scratch build
      and feel this tree making is within my capabilities I am more than willing to
      have ago. My ridge and gully are going to look just dandy.... I will make a
      start as soon as Loren sends me some of the Chenille material. Just cannot
      locate any in the UK, not even on ebay. It looks a labour of love, but then I
      love my layout.

      Bob Fage (in the UK)