AZL SD75is Back In Stock!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008
      American Z Line's very popular SD75i locomotives are back in stock! We have
      the following in stock and ready to ship:

      6103 CN - 5681*
      6103 CN - 5694

      6105 BNSF (warbonnet) - 8276
      6105 BNSF (warbonnet) - 8285
      6105 BNSF (warbonnet) - 8294

      6106 BNSF (Heritage 2) - 8292
      6106 BNSF (Heritage 2) - 8289*

      * Please note, quantities of these roadnumbers are limited.

      Ztrack will be test running and filling all outstanding subscriber back
      orders this week. Thank you for your patience has we the delay in receiving these
      from Ajin has been much longer than we anticipated.

      Ztrack also has in stock the UP SD70Ms in both the flag and plain versions as
      well as the NS SD70M. Corresponding coal porters are also still in stock.

      In other AZL news, the 60' Gunderson hi-cube release is getting closer. We
      are anticipating releasing the first series in 4-6 weeks.

      Contact your authorized AZL dealer for pricing and to order your SD75i.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016