Re: [Z_Scale] Re: What in God's Good Name are you guys doing out there in the hea...

  • David George
    Message 1 of 24 , May 21, 2008
      I'm catching up here from a two week trip to Switzerland ( Glacier Express- Bernina Express - Gonergrat Express - Golden Pass Line/ Montreaux to Luzerne- Stasserhorn Funicular- etc.) and must say that Tristan started with me when he was 3 years old. He could use the railing ramp very well at 4 yrs and began setting up trainsets for train shows at 6 years old. A lot of background scenic under coat painting ( rocks/water/fields ) was done by him. He has been setting up most all rolling stock and operates any and all of the 8 trainsets going during a show since he was 9 years old.
      Damage has been minimal,,,,,joy on his face, doing this stuff, is incalculable.
      Mister Dave