Negative Ion Generators In Stock

  • John Cubbin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2008
      Right after I published the Grassinator build article at Ztrains.com I
      received a lot of email telling me the source I cited in the article
      for the negative ion generators (Electronic Goldmine) ran out of these
      little devices. It appears that they are now back in stock as of May
      19, 2008.

      Link and part numbers are in the article:

      http://www.ztrains.com/pages/tech/grassinator/grassinator.html

      Build away!

      John Cubbin
      http://www.ztrains.com