Re: What in God's Name aka Way Off Topic but interesting

  • Michael Duggan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2008
      There is a nice Malcolm Gladwell article about video games from the New Yorker. I found a link to it - http://www.gladwell.com/pdf/braincandy.pdf

      It is a good read, especially the bit on page 3 about halfway down column 1 to halfway down column 2.

      Loren, I utterly agree on the moderation point. My wife keeps urging moderation on me. Sadly, it isn't my modus vivendi.... when I got the first Sid Meier's Civilization loaded on my computer, I started playing around 6pm. When I'd conquered the world, it was 7 am the next morning and I was surprised.

      Cheers,

      Michael Duggan
      Jack of All Trades, Master of Some
      http://www.pawofabear.com