for sale

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2008
      FOR SALE

      I have two shells available and a lighting board if someone is interested.

      1x GP35 Penn Central Shell complete with hand rails and blackout
      shield for rear of shell.
      1x GG1 Centennial paint scheme, this is a bare shell, no window glass
      and no pans

      1x GG1 circuit board with lighting and contacts for motor.

      Offers accepted for one or both of these shells shipping in US is
      7.50 Express post insured for each item if purchased individually or
      all three if purchased to-gether.

      Payment by Paypal or by Money Order is US Dollars.

      regards
      Garth