Re: New Z scale member

  • Jim O'Connell
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Jeff, Marklin also makes the Casey Jones 1898 model. Marklin also makes
      the "Bumble Bee Mogul" Nn3 that if you paint it all black it shrinks it
      visually was from the 1880's. Also Republic Locomotive make the 10
      wheeler, circa 1890. Next time you come over I will show them all to
      you again! lol Cheers, Jim CCRR
    • Elizabeth Hayes
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2008
        make sure that you also check out the Fruedenreich wooden ore cars set, on WWW.fr-model.de under the US models program

        To: z_scale@yahoogroups.comFrom: massabe13@...: Thu, 1 May 2008 20:33:52 +0000Subject: [Z_Scale] New Z scale member

        I am new to the Z scale and am learning alot in this scale every day. I also belong to Z central station and enjoy the information your site and they have. I am just starting in the developement of a layout plan for the Duluth Massabe & Iron Range RR. This has been a special RR of mine for a long time. I know there aren't alot of steam loco's built in Z scale in the time era I plan to build in but who knows there might be a way to get around this. I have been a HO follower for a long time but I like the size of Z next to the rest of the gauges. I know I'll learn alot in these sites as I continue to study on this great hobby !!!! Den