Re: New Releases from Randy Brown

  • Randy Brown
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2008
      Hi Steve and group,
      I appreciate your kind words about my newest releases.

      I hope to have some autos, from the various eras, ready very soon.

      I will also be announcing the release of a new structure kit in the
      near future.

      Thanks a lot,
      Randy Brown
      P.O. Box 53
      Randsburg, CA. 93554
      Check out my E-Bay Store at:
      http://stores.ebay.com/Randy-Brown

      Dealer inquires invited

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "stevegail" <sschulman541@...> wrote:

      > I just received my shipment of new trucks from Randy. They reaqlly
      > look great and will be nice additions to my "Prairie Village"
      > module. Randy how about some cars and pickups to go along with the
      > trucks?
      >
      > --Steve from the other Phoenix
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Brown" <asmtrains@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi all,
      > > I am happy to announce the release of 4 new vehicle kits.
      > > They are:
      > >
      > > Z-5005 40/50's FIRE ENGINE KIT at $6.98
      > > Z-5034 40/50's GRAIN TRUCK KIT at $6.98
      > > Z-5084 80's GRAIN TRUCK KIT at $6.98
      > > Z-5153 FIRE RESCUE SQUAD KIT at $6.98
      > >
      > > Please see these at my eBay store or order them through your
      > favorite
      > > dealer who carries my products.
      > >
      > > * CASE HOBBiES in Germany
      > > * Z SCALE MONSTER
      > > * HOBBY CRAFTS N MORE
      > >
      > > Dealer inquires invited
      > > Thanks for your continued support,
      > >
      > > Randy Brown
      > > Check out my E-Bay Store at:
      > > http://stores.ebay.com/Randy-Brown

    • baloo714
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 13, 2010
        Hi everyone,
        I hope you all had a good holiday season.

        I have released 4 new kits:
        Z-103 DOWNTOWN FIRE STATION at $19.98
        This is a two story modern fire station with 2 drive through apparatus bays, upstairs living quarters and separate front office.

        Z-106 VOLUNTEER FIRE STATION at $11.98
        This small two bay fire house could be found in any rural American town that can't support a full time fire department.

        Z-5006 1940/50's FIRE TENDER at $6.98
        This truck is used to supply additional water to it's sister Fire Engine in remote areas that have no hydrants. Brush fires, etc.

        Z-5101 SHORT SCHOOL BUS at $7.98
        Many school districts use these buses for smaller groups, to save transportation monies.

        These kits are availiable through the usual retail outlets or from me directly on eBay.

        More to come!

        Thanks for your continued support,
        Randy Brown
      • Ellen J Shelton
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 14, 2010
          Z-5101 SHORT SCHOOL BUS at $7.98

          Randy a short school bus is just what I need..........

          Ellen
          Indianapolis
        • socalz44
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 14, 2010
            Short school bus?? LOL I will buy two. Both for Loren. Cheers, Jim CCRR

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Ellen J Shelton <ejshelton@...> wrote:

            > Z-5101 SHORT SCHOOL BUS at $7.98
            >
            > Randy a short school bus is just what I need..........
            >
            > Ellen
            > Indianapolis

          • Loren Snyder
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 14, 2010
              Now why would I need a short school bus unless it is for my highway? Yup, I
              ve got to buy some more of Randy's vehicles for the March show in Portland
              and the convention show in Medford,
              Loren