Re: [Z_Scale] Trainride

  • David George
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 4:22 PM
      Jurg,
      Thanks for the trip.
      Good stuff.
      Cordially,
      Mister Dave
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jürg Rüedi
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:06 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Trainride

      Hello Friends

      I had the chance to ride a AE 6/6 Posttrain to the french side of
      Switzerland. You can see the story here:

      http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Trainride.htm

      Please enjoy!

      with best Regards
      Jürg

      www.rosetown.ch

    • ronaldjhurley
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 5:36 PM
        Jurg, You have done it again! Thank you so much for my mini-vacation! Superb photos! I
        feel like I was there. Terrific!
        ron

        > Hello Friends
        >
        > I had the chance to ride a AE 6/6 Posttrain to the french side of
        > Switzerland. You can see the story here:
        >
        > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Trainride.htm
        >
        > Please enjoy!
        >
        > with best Regards
        > Jürg
        >
        > www.rosetown.ch

      • Jürg Rüedi
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1 11:11 PM
          Hello Friends

          Thanks for the kind words. I hope I can do another ride with a RE 6/6
          and 10'000 Horsepower very soon. Be sure that I keep you guys up to
          date.

          Sincerley
          Jürg

          http://www.rosetown.ch