Re: [Z_Scale] Trainride

  • Michael Duggan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2008
      Jurg,

      Clearly you've got a hard life having to suffer through that scenery everyday. What gorgeous views. Thank you for the vicarious tour.

      Michael Duggan
      Jack of All Trades, Master of Some
      http://www.pawofabear.com

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008
        Jurg,
        Thanks for the trip.
        Good stuff.
        Cordially,
        Mister Dave

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2008
          Jurg, You have done it again! Thank you so much for my mini-vacation! Superb photos! I
          feel like I was there. Terrific!
          ron

          > Hello Friends
          >
          > I had the chance to ride a AE 6/6 Posttrain to the french side of
          > Switzerland. You can see the story here:
          >
          > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Trainride.htm
          >
          > Please enjoy!
          >
          > with best Regards
          > Jürg
          >
          > www.rosetown.ch

        • Jürg Rüedi
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2008
            Hello Friends

            Thanks for the kind words. I hope I can do another ride with a RE 6/6
            and 10'000 Horsepower very soon. Be sure that I keep you guys up to
            date.

            Sincerley
            Jürg

            http://www.rosetown.ch