Re: [Z_Scale] Trainride

  • donfedjur@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2008
      Greetings from San Diego, CA USA

      Awesome..........great pictures.........wish we could see more cab rides
      like that.

      Thanks for sharing your fun with us Jurg.

      OOO///////////// OOOOO///////////////////// DON

      favorites at AOL Food.

    • Michael Duggan
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008
        Jurg,

        Clearly you've got a hard life having to suffer through that scenery everyday. What gorgeous views. Thank you for the vicarious tour.

        Michael Duggan
        Jack of All Trades, Master of Some
        http://www.pawofabear.com

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2008
          Jurg,
          Thanks for the trip.
          Good stuff.
          Cordially,
          Mister Dave

          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2008
            Jurg, You have done it again! Thank you so much for my mini-vacation! Superb photos! I
            feel like I was there. Terrific!
            ron

            > Hello Friends
            >
            > I had the chance to ride a AE 6/6 Posttrain to the french side of
            > Switzerland. You can see the story here:
            >
            > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Trainride.htm
            >
            > Please enjoy!
            >
            > with best Regards
            > Jürg
            >
            > www.rosetown.ch

          • Jürg Rüedi
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2008
              Hello Friends

              Thanks for the kind words. I hope I can do another ride with a RE 6/6
              and 10'000 Horsepower very soon. Be sure that I keep you guys up to
              date.

              Sincerley
              Jürg

              http://www.rosetown.ch