Re: [Z_Scale] Trainride

  • donfedjur@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 1:48 PM
      Greetings from San Diego, CA USA

      Awesome..........great pictures.........wish we could see more cab rides
      like that.

      Thanks for sharing your fun with us Jurg.

      OOO///////////// OOOOO///////////////////// DON

      favorites at AOL Food.

    • Michael Duggan
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1 3:10 PM
        Jurg,

        Clearly you've got a hard life having to suffer through that scenery everyday. What gorgeous views. Thank you for the vicarious tour.

        Michael Duggan
        Jack of All Trades, Master of Some
        http://www.pawofabear.com

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1 3:32 PM
          Hello Jürg,
          Gee, I wish I was there! I get a relaxed
          peaceful feeling from just looking at the picts.

          Another reason for folks to consider ground
          based mass transit as a viable alternative for
          traveling about the country.

          ThanksZ!

          Reynard
          On May 1, 2008, at 12:06 PM, Jürg Rüedi wrote:

          > Hello Friends
          >
          > I had the chance to ride a AE 6/6 Posttrain to the french side of
          > Switzerland. You can see the story here:
          >
          > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Trainride.htm
          >
          > Please enjoy!
          >
          > with best Regards
          > Jürg
          >
          > www.rosetown.ch

        • David George
          Message 4 of 7 , May 1 4:22 PM
            Jurg,
            Thanks for the trip.
            Good stuff.
            Cordially,
            Mister Dave

            Message 5 of 7 , May 1 5:36 PM
              Jurg, You have done it again! Thank you so much for my mini-vacation! Superb photos! I
              feel like I was there. Terrific!
              ron

              > Hello Friends
              >
              > I had the chance to ride a AE 6/6 Posttrain to the french side of
              > Switzerland. You can see the story here:
              >
              > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Trainride.htm
              >
              > Please enjoy!
              >
              > with best Regards
              > Jürg
              >
              > www.rosetown.ch

            • Jürg Rüedi
              Message 6 of 7 , May 1 11:11 PM
                Hello Friends

                Thanks for the kind words. I hope I can do another ride with a RE 6/6
                and 10'000 Horsepower very soon. Be sure that I keep you guys up to
                date.

                Sincerley
                Jürg

                http://www.rosetown.ch