Trainride

  • Jürg Rüedi
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2008
      Hello Friends

      I had the chance to ride a AE 6/6 Posttrain to the french side of
      Switzerland. You can see the story here:

      http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Trainride.htm

      Please enjoy!

      with best Regards
      Jürg

      www.rosetown.ch
    • donfedjur@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2008
        Greetings from San Diego, CA USA

        Awesome..........great pictures.........wish we could see more cab rides
        like that.

        Thanks for sharing your fun with us Jurg.

        OOO///////////// OOOOO///////////////////// DON

        favorites at AOL Food.

      • Michael Duggan
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2008
          Jurg,

          Clearly you've got a hard life having to suffer through that scenery everyday. What gorgeous views. Thank you for the vicarious tour.

          Michael Duggan
          Jack of All Trades, Master of Some
          http://www.pawofabear.com

          Message 4 of 7 , May 1, 2008
            Hello Jürg,
            Gee, I wish I was there! I get a relaxed
            peaceful feeling from just looking at the picts.

            Another reason for folks to consider ground
            based mass transit as a viable alternative for
            traveling about the country.

            ThanksZ!

            Reynard
            On May 1, 2008, at 12:06 PM, Jürg Rüedi wrote:

            > Hello Friends
            >
            > I had the chance to ride a AE 6/6 Posttrain to the french side of
            > Switzerland. You can see the story here:
            >
            > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Trainride.htm
            >
            > Please enjoy!
            >
            > with best Regards
            > Jürg
            >
            > www.rosetown.ch

          • David George
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1, 2008
              Jurg,
              Thanks for the trip.
              Good stuff.
              Cordially,
              Mister Dave

              Message 6 of 7 , May 1, 2008
                Jurg, You have done it again! Thank you so much for my mini-vacation! Superb photos! I
                feel like I was there. Terrific!
                ron

                > Hello Friends
                >
                > I had the chance to ride a AE 6/6 Posttrain to the french side of
                > Switzerland. You can see the story here:
                >
                > http://www.rosetown.ch/News/Trainride.htm
                >
                > Please enjoy!
                >
                > with best Regards
                > Jürg
                >
                > www.rosetown.ch

              • Jürg Rüedi
                Message 7 of 7 , May 1, 2008
                  Hello Friends

                  Thanks for the kind words. I hope I can do another ride with a RE 6/6
                  and 10'000 Horsepower very soon. Be sure that I keep you guys up to
                  date.

                  Sincerley
                  Jürg

                  http://www.rosetown.ch