Re: Are track nails (8999) made of gold ?

  • Jeff BAZ-man
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      Micro Engineering sells them. #30-106 for N scale. Many hobby shops
      but not direct. Work perfect, if you're not just gluing it down. (use
      white or yellow glue, Hobby Tack from Woodland Scenics or most any Tack
      glue found at craft supply stores) Use simple 'push pins' to hold in
      place until the glue dries (a few very short ours for white or yellow
      glue, seconds for CA or up to a day for Tack glues).

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z