Mountaineer Precision Products

  • non
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 30, 2008
      Hello Z scalers:

      I heard Andy at Mountaineer Precision Products a few weeks backs that
      he is getting out of making Z scale buildings.
      I still have many of his zscale buildings in stock. Seeing that I
      can't no longer purchase new stock from him I didn't place them on my
      website.
      If there any MPP buildings you are looking for let me know in a n email:
      admin@...

      Thank you
      Aaron Poscovsky
      zscalemodeltrains.com