Titletown 2008 Train Show Pictures

  • hobbycraftsnmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2008
      Hi All
      Titletown 2008 Train Show pictures are up on my website

      The WIZ KidZ where there with their whole layout. Someone enter a
      model contest with Z Scale.

      Also GCLaser was showing off thier new Z Scale products and new
      products that are not out yet, including a Silo for there barns along
      with a new larger barn. Also they have a boat kit that the detail is
      unreal but most intresting is there Kit which will bring them into
      producing Rolling Stock. Yes there are coming out with a kit to make
      a 40' Reefer box car.

      just go to:
      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com
      then click the Shows & Expos button at the top of the page and click
      on the Titletown 2008 link

      or

      copy and paste this link:

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/Show%20&%20Expo%20Pages%20&%
      20Galleries/Show%20&%20Expo%20Galleries/Train%20Show%
      20Galleries/2008/Titletown%202008.htm

      Kevin
      Hobby Crafts N More
      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com