Apology

  • Chadrick Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2008
      I, Chad Bryan, apologize to Johnny for the email I sent to him concerning his valid question about component parts. The email was not intended to offend Johnny in anyway. It was written when I was not focused clearly on the matter of new wiring harnesses available to the Z scale community by another person. The Hobby Crafts N More wire harnesses are a great addition to the many new products available to us in Z scale. These new wire harnesses will help expand our hobby to more people.

      Yes, I am not electronically inclined. I do not own a blue tooth, I do not own a MP-3 player, I still use a VCR, I have rabbit ears on top of my TV, I send bill payments by check in the mail and I do not have a website or use my computer at home much. But I do know how to solder wire to the pins on a DB-25 connector and where to put the correct wire to the correct pin. I have been making the Z-Bend Track wires for over 10 years now. Side by side with Bill Kronenberger when he was with us. I guarantee that some of the wires in use today under modules all over this country(or world) are ones that I made that Bill sold.

      Sorry for misleading everyone about the Z-Bend Track PCB board that Bill had made. I only have two (2) and that's it. That is all I have ever had, no more. I have never sold Bill's PCB boards. Only Bill did that. Because I only have two of Bill's boards, I wanted to find something that would work similar to it. A commercially available board was located and I am using those. It comes from the electronic store MPJA and is a double ended gender changer. Looks just like Bill's version on the outside and functions exactly the same way inside just different in soldering the wires to it. I hope that Hobby Crafts N More will allow me to purchase one of the new PCB he is bringing out on the market. I would like to place one next to Bill's PCB in tribute to the on going success to Z-Bend Track by everyone from model railroaders to suppliers of components.

      Again, I apologize to Johnny for the email I sent to him concerning component parts for wiring harnesses.

      Regardz,
      Chad Bryan
      Z-Bend Track
      Houston, TX