New 19" Long Test stand

  • Andreas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008
      Hi all fellow Z scalers,

      I'm excited to announce a larger version of the Test Stand for Z-scale
      loco's.
      The KPF factory and I have designed a new larger version of the roller
      stands that will use the same rollers as the original versions.
      The unit is made out of machined aluminum alloy and POM
      (Polyoxymethylen) the same material the base of the roller trolleys
      are made out of.
      This unit can accommodate AZL's AC-12 and Marklin's F7 A-B-A versions,
      etc.
      Included with the roller stand are 6 roller trolleys for six powered
      axles and two non-powered trolleys that can accommodate 2 or more
      non-powered axles each (or a tender).
      Specs:
      - overall length: 500mm 19-5/8"
      - usable length: 490mm. 19-3/8"
      - width : 30mm. 1-3/16"
      - height:
      Alloy base: 10mm. 3/8"
      POM body: 10mm. 3/8"

      The maximum height of the complete Roller stand is approx. 22,5mm. 7/8"
      You can find it in my store at:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270230131753

      Best regards to all,
      Andreas