New and old product smany where asking about

  • hobbycraftsnmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2008
      Hi All

      I just got my Pennzee order in and know alot of people where looking
      for some of his items

      First I got a bunch of the much awaited READING 3 bay hoppers
      Just copy and paste

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/php3dp30mub0020/products.php?
      cat=182&pg=7

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/php3dp30mub0020/products.php?
      cat=182&pg=6

      Also I got in PRR'2 Stemlined Loewy K4 Steam Engine
      copy and paste:

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/php3dp30mub0020/proddetail.php?prod=%
      23010015803KIT

      Also I got in my order of Trailing Trucks
      copy and paste:

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/php3dp30mub0020/proddetail.php?prod=%
      23010015800TRAILINGTRUCK

      These work great with Marklin American style Mikado and Pacific
      steam engines with some minor changes shown on my site
      copy and paste

      http://www.hobbycraftsnmore.com/Tips%20&%20Hints%
      20Pages/Hobby/Trains/Z%20Scale/Pennzee%20Trailing%20Truck%
      20Modifications.htm

      I know alot of people have been asking me about these products and
      when they where coming in
      They are in!

      Kevin
      Hobby Crafts N More