Tooting my horn for Z Train Things

  • loren snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      Well, I don't make it a habit of promoting my own ebay store as a rule
      of thumb, but just yesterday a fellow Z scaler said that if you had a
      party and had the Beatles as guests of honor, but did not invite
      anyone or make any announcement about it, then your party wouldn't be
      well attended.

      So, with that thought in mind, sure, why not blow my own horn once in
      awhile.......so here goes.

      I have an online store where I sell all MTL products, any scale.
      True, I don't have as many items listed as other on line dealers,but
      you can get the point by visiting my store at....
      http://stores.ebay.com/Z-Train-Things

      Prices are pretty decent too if you shop and compare. Want it but
      don't see it, then just contact me at ljsnyder@... and I'll
      try to track it down for you.

      Ok, world of Z scalers, there's my pitch and I'm sticking to it.

      Keep the Z out front,
      Loren
      Z Train Things
    • loren snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "loren snyder" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

        > Well, I don't make it a habit........

        Did you folks know that MTL released some Z scale 20' and 40'
        undecorated containers this month? Came as a surprise and was not
        shown in the April Micro News. Found it on their web site.

        I've got them in my horn tooting store if you want them. Look under Z
        scale loads. Or, once again, you can contact me direct at
        ljsnyder@....