Re: [Z_Scale] Re: New member

  • Uwe Liermann
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hello Allan,

      welcome here at Z-scale. You wrote you come from live steam, maybe
      this will be interesting for you:

      http://www.zen98812.zen.co.uk/steam.html

      BTW: I like your website

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe
      Message 88 of 88 , Jun 12, 2012
        Greg, thanks very much for bringing this to my attention. This is my first experience with a Yahoo Group, and somehow I overlooked the distinction in responding; I think I've got it now.

        To the Group, I'm grateful for the large number of welcome messages I've received, and some very helpful tips and advice which I'll certainly take to heart.

        Regards,
        Jeff