RE: [Z_Scale] Combining N and Z-gauge on the same layout

  • Larry Card
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 2, 2008
      Along with all the other advice, let me add the following link:
      http://www.nn3.org
      This has links to many other Nn3 resources, including some British links that may be helpful to you.
      Finally there is a Yahoo group for Nn3 that you may be interested in.
      The Z scale equipment would not look right alongside N scale because of the obvious differences in cab doors, etc. Rolling stock might be OK, but locomotives and brake vans would have to be built special, along with passenger equipment.
      V/R
      Larry P. Card
      Franklinton NC