Update on my website

  • non
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Just a heads incase you go to my website. Thinking about cleaning up
      the site and reworking it. So, if you go there in the next few weeks
      and see things gone, it will be replaced soon in a more understanding
      manner.
      Sometimes, when you design a site it easy for the person that designed
      it to find things, but, not the public.
      Thank you,
      Aaron Poscovsky
      zscalemodeltrains.com