Also Original Z-Bend Track Wiring Harness Kits

  • Chadrick Morris
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 6:01 AM
      Hello Fellow Z-er's,

      Just wanted to also let you know about available
      Z-Bend Track wiring harness kits from original stock
      supplies of Bill Kronenberger. Bill and I made a
      lot of these together along with Bill's wife Sue.
      I am not a store or as Internet savvy as Bill was, but
      I have kits available.

      Fully assembled module kit with two female, two male
      DB-25 ends at 6ft wire length. Comes with terminal
      blocks, plastic loom cover, loop fasteners and nail
      clips and colored coded wire ends. $30.00 +S&H.

      End Cap kits with one double ended male/female 25
      pin connector. 3ft of wire, terminal block, plastic
      loom cover, loop fasteners and nail clips and colored
      coded wire ends. $21.00 +S&H.

      Power Terminal kit with one double ended male/female
      25 pin connector. 6ft of wire, 4ft plastic loom
      cover, color coded wire ends. Comes with the white
      wire to operate accessories. $24.00 +S&H.

      Shipping and Handling costs have been $6.00 for one
      kit. Will work on S&H charges for multiple kits.

      Custom wire lengths available. Longer or shorter.

      Have a "T" module? Custom orders available.

      All kits are fully assembled ready for installation
      under your module.

      Just wanted to let you know. Thanks.

      Cash, Check or money orders only.

      Regards,
      Chad Bryan
      Z-Bend Track
      1407 Chantilly Ln
      Houston, TX 77018

    • Don Avila
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 6:19 AM
        ..just looked at your email in detail. Do I make a check to Chad Morris
        or Chad Bryan.

        Thanks..

        ...don, northern ohio, USA

[...]

        Total Access, No Cost.
        http://tc.deals <http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text5.com>

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 6:38 AM
          Hello All,

          Whoops. I apologize that I let my Z scale yahoo emails go untouched. Yahoo deleted my account.

          I will be sending out the second order of cars to those of you who ordered one and did not received one. Oops again. I thought all were sent out. I went through my records and noticed that second orders that were paid for were not sent. Will be completing this over the weekend and next week.

          There are still over a hundred Bill K. comemorative cars available. There were up to six different reporting numbers. The first two reporting numbers are out. I did keep a few records of who got which reporting numbers. If interested in another car with a different reporting number, please let me know which number you have.

          For the new Z scale people, who is Bill Kronenberger? Bill K. was a wonderful person who sought out to standardize a system to operate Z Scale in modular form so that several people could connect modules and run Z scale trains together. Bill approached me in 1995 or 1996 and we worked together on this. Bill had more electronic experience and I was already in Z for seven years at that time. Bill and I came up with Z-Bend Track. Bill wrote out all the standards. Bill worked on the first wiring harness. Believe me, you don't want to have to wire that stuff with 25 individual wires, but we did. The original wiring harness is still in use under the X module Bill and I built in 1996. Bill established all the wiring and module standards on paper and wrote several articles that have been published around the world. Bill and I never imagined that this would have grown so much. Bill had an amazing aptitude to sit in front of the computer each day and email for hours.
          Bill did a lot of work at National Train Shows and other events for us and other groups. He did not get to run many trains since he was busy working out electronic problems. Bill passed away in January 2007. We all miss his train enthusiasim and willing to teach others. This Z Scale group wanted to honor Bill in some way and decided on having a commemorative car made. The cars were donated, the wheel sets were donated, the clear plastic boxes were donated and the coal loads were donated. The cars are printed with Bill K. 2007 on one side and Z-Bend Track on the other. The cars are a Full Throttle 33ft two bay open hopper in Southern Pacific. SP was Bill's favorite railroad. The cars are $25.00 each with $5.00 for shipping/handling. All proceeds go to Bill's family. Checks or money orders only. Made out to Chad Bryan.

          If anyone is still interested in one more car, there are still quite a few available. I am sorry I am not on the Internet as much as Bill was. Please feel free to ask any questions and vent any frustations I have caused.

          Thank you.

          Chadrick Morris Bryan
          Z-Bend Track
          1407 Chantilly Ln
          Houston, TX 77018

        • Dave Hjortnaes
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2 7:05 AM
            Just want to take a moment to thank Chad and his group for doing
            such a wonderful job with Bill's cars. Thank you.

            dave h.

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Chadrick Morris <chadztrainz@...>
            wrote:

> [...]
            January 2007. We all miss his train enthusiasim and willing to
            teach others. This Z Scale group wanted to honor Bill in some way
            and decided on having a commemorative car made. The cars were
            donated, the wheel sets were donated, the clear plastic boxes were
            donated and the coal loads were donated. The cars are printed with
            Bill K. 2007 on one side and Z-Bend Track on the other. The cars are
            a Full Throttle 33ft two bay open hopper in Southern Pacific. SP
            was Bill's favorite railroad. The cars are $25.00 each with $5.00
            for shipping/handling. All proceeds go to Bill's family. Checks or
            money orders only. Made out to Chad Bryan.

            > If anyone is still interested in one more car, there are still
            quite a few available. I am sorry I am not on the Internet as much
            as Bill was. Please feel free to ask any questions and vent any

          • Chadrick Morris
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2 7:28 AM
              Hello again,

              A question was brought up. I have two yahoo email accounts. To keep them straight, I used my middle name for the Z scale yahoo group. My full name is Chadrick Morris Bryan. Bryan is my last name. Thanks.

              Regards,
              Chad Bryan