New member

  • daveknox2
    Message 1 of 88 , Apr 1, 2008
      As an N'scaler, I am interested in Z scale. I have been looking on
      Ebay and the Internet studying Z scale and find it to be very
      expensive and a lot less inventory, even less than N, but that is
      probably the challenge this scale provides. I have realized that with
      Z scale, much more trackage and scenery can be incorporated into
      an "N" scale layout area.

      Are there recommendations for Z scale LHS in the Southern California
      (Orange County)area? Any "Z" clubs in this area also?

      Thank you for allowing to join this group.

      Dave Knox
      Laguna Woods, CA
    • Jeff Newburg
      Message 88 of 88 , Jun 12, 2012
        Greg, thanks very much for bringing this to my attention. This is my first experience with a Yahoo Group, and somehow I overlooked the distinction in responding; I think I've got it now.

        To the Group, I'm grateful for the large number of welcome messages I've received, and some very helpful tips and advice which I'll certainly take to heart.

        Regards,
        Jeff