RE: RE : [Z_Scale] Combining N and Z-gauge on the same layout

  • Larry Card
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2008
      > Do you know how much I'd have to sweet talk and romance my wife
      > to bring ANOTHER tiny train scale into the house! :O

      But it's NOT a different scale.
      .
      .
      (it's a different gauge)
      .
      .
      Yeah, my wife didn't see it that way either.
      V/R
      Larry P. Card
      Franklinton NC

    • Larry Card
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2008
        Along with all the other advice, let me add the following link:
        http://www.nn3.org
        This has links to many other Nn3 resources, including some British links that may be helpful to you.
        Finally there is a Yahoo group for Nn3 that you may be interested in.
        The Z scale equipment would not look right alongside N scale because of the obvious differences in cab doors, etc. Rolling stock might be OK, but locomotives and brake vans would have to be built special, along with passenger equipment.
        V/R
        Larry P. Card
        Franklinton NC