Marklin's US presence

  • Dave Hjortnaes
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 29, 2008
      Rumor has it that Marklin is going to close it's US location in New
      Berlin, Wisconsin. Anyone else heard anything?

      dave h.
    • Michael Hilliard
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2008
        Hi Dave,

        I've heard the same and Walther's is taking over Marklin distubution in N.A.

        Michael

      • dpstripe@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 29, 2008
          I have heard that Marklin will maintain a limited presence for
          administration of the club and technical services, but all importing and distribution will
          be through Walthers.
          Dan S.

          In a message dated 3/30/2008 1:01:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          mchwilton@... writes:

          Hi Dave,

          I've heard the same and Walther's is taking over Marklin distubution in N.A.

          Michael

          Dave Hjortnaes <dlhort1955@...> wrote:
          Rumor has it that Marklin is going to close it's US location in New
          Berlin, Wisconsin. Anyone else heard anything?

          dave h.

          Home.

        • Allan Miller
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2008
            What you heard is correct. Not necessarily something I want to see
            happen because I really like the folks at New Berlin (which is located
            just a few miles from Walthers' operation), but correct nevertheless.

            Allan