Re: Turnout Derailment

  • stonysmith
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 4 6:38 PM
      Over at Fast Tracks is a wonderful video with 3D cad animation that
      explains how turnouts operate, and what measurements are critical
      for smooth operation. The video is a bit long, but after watching
      it, I figured out exactly what was going wrong with one of my
      turnouts.

      http://www.handlaidtrack.com/nmra-online.php