January/February 2008 Ztrack now available!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
      The January/February 2008 (volume 14#1) issue of Ztrack Magazine is now
      available! In this issue, you will find the following articles:

      Miller's Cascade Mountain Railroad
      Marklin's 2008 new items
      A lightweight layout, part 2
      TrainCat offers two bridges
      Cutting down MTL track
      GCLasers Livestock auction house
      Luetke’s wine wholeseller kit
      And so much more!

      We are also working on adding new content and products to www.ztrack.com and
      www.ztrackcenter.com. Be sure to check in frequently to see what is new!

      Not a Ztrack subscriber? Visit link below to get started!

      http://www.ztrack.com/

      Ztrack, where Zeing is believing...

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Jürg Rüedi
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
        Rob, that Cover Shot is stunning! I really want to see more.

        best Regards
        Jürg

        http://www.rosetown.ch

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
          In a message dated 3/4/08 3:25:18 AM, juerg.rueedi@... writes:

          > Rob, that Cover Shot is stunning! I really want to see more.

          Jurg,

          You will! There are a number of photos inside the magazine. Enjoy!

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016