RE: [Z_Scale] Z Scale Subjects for the Wiki

  • Vivamus
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 29, 2008
      Excellent ideas, Karin!

      Okay, then, please go to the Z section:

      http://www.modeltrainwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page_ref_id=160

      And add BYOZ and any other sections or pages you think belong in there. If
      you haven't registered yet, you'll have to do so, but it is fast, easy, and
      free. (And no, registration emails will NEVER be turned over to another
      party for commercial advertising.)

      Adding pages to a Wiki is amazingly addictive and easy, once you get the
      hang of it. There are a few steps to follow, but once you've done your
      first couple of pages, you'll be rolling. Instructions on how to add a page
      are here:

      http://www.modeltrainwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page_ref_id=250

      If you have trouble, please message me on the site or email me directly.

      Thanks very much,
      Brian

      _____

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 29, 2008
        Can you add it?

        Look in the help section, or email me if you need further assistance.

        Thanks,
        Brian

        _____