Re: : major engine problem! help-"Germlish"

  • Scott Laughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2008
      David,

      I looked at the site and indeed it is a mixed jargon. Being a ham
      radio operator and a dyed-in-the-wool Morse code operator the site
      reminded me of old Train Dispatchers (who spoke American Morse)
      changing over to International Morse when they became hams.
      Everything was fine until they got in too big a hurry and started
      mixing the two codes. They turned a radio contact on its ear. We
      called it BOX CAR. And it was fun.

      All the best,

      Scott

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David George" <dgeorge24619@...>
      wrote:

      > It opened for me and is translated into "Germlish".
      >
      > Mister Dave

      Google

      > http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhome.arcor.de%
      2Fk.wuestermann%2Fmodellbahn-basteltipps%2Fnode13.html&langpair=de%
      7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

      > Knowing Yahoo you may have to cut and paste the link.
      >
      > ...don
      >
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "HermannZFriends" <hermannfb@>
      wrote:

      > > perhaps it might help to translate the adjoined link !
      > >
      > > http://home.arcor.de/k.wuestermann/modellbahn-
      basteltipps/node13.html