"Birmingham Rails" at Jax rail show

  • Marvin Clemons
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 11:49 AM
      Greetings, all...

      It's "show time" again in Jacksonville, and for those interested in
      getting a copy, we'll be on hand this Saturday at the Prime Osborn
      Center signing "Birmingham Rails, The Last Golden Era." The limited
      first edition is in very short supply and is no longer available
      through dealers, so this will be your best chance to pick up an
      autographed copy at a special show price.

      We'll also be signing books for those who've already bought a copy, so
      please drop by and let us thank you for your purchase. See you Saturday!

      Best regards,
      Marvin Clemons & Lyle Key
      Red Mountain Press
      On the web at www.birminghamrails.com