Ztrack Issues to Canada/International

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
      Ztrack has had two inquires on our single issue rate for shipping issues to
      Canada as well as countries around the world. First, we don't charge $20.00 for
      shipping of a single issue. YIKES! What we do is charge the cover price for
      single issues. After 6 issues, normal shipping rates apply for Canada and
      International orders.

      A single issue to Canada is $7.60 (including the magazine)
      A single issue to all other countries is $14.00 (airmail - including the cost
      of the magazine)

      Note, after 4 issues for international and 6 issues for Canada, the $20
      shipping applies, but the cost of the magazine drops to US cover price. It is more
      economical to order more issues. Also, we do have special offers on back
      issues that further reduce the costs.

      Our online shopping cart does not reflect the true charges we offer for back
      issues. We will correct this at time we charge your card.

      I do encourage anyone who has questions about our shipping or policies to
      email us off-line. We will be glad to provide quotes for the actual charges since
      they can be 'complicated'.

      Sincerely,
      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com

    • W.R.Dixon
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
        ztrack@... wrote:
        > Ztrack has had two inquires on our single issue rate for shipping issues to
        > Canada as well as countries around the world. First, we don't charge $20.00 for
        > shipping of a single issue. YIKES! What we do is charge the cover price for
        > single issues. After 6 issues, normal shipping rates apply for Canada and
        > International orders.
        >
        > A single issue to Canada is $7.60 (including the magazine)
        How does this compare to the Canadian cover price? I.e. would it be
        cheaper to order the issues on at a time direct rather than buy them at
        a LHS? It this is true perhaps you need to adjust the cover price.

        Bill Dixon
      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2008
          Bill,

          A one year subscription for Canada is $46.00 US. This is definitely the
          better option than purchasing through shops.

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016