Re: [Z_Scale] Re: ZTRACK Magazine and Rob Kluz

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2008
      In a message dated 2/2/08 9:46:17 PM, butch60619@... writes:

      >   I would like to ask you a question, how much would it cost approx. to
      > take out a full page color add in model railroader magazine?

      Harold,

      Brace your self. A full page color ad in Model Railroader is $7,100.00 (2007
      rate). This did increase in 2008 but I don't have the current rate card.

      Okay, Ztrack full page color -- $835.00. A client can run a full year in
      Ztrack and still be well under the MR price for a single page in a single issue.

      But, the problem we face is that MR has a circ of 160,000 plus. Many
      advertisers just won't deal with a small publication like ours. Deane for instance has
      been working extremely hard to get a scenery company to advertise in Ztrack.
      We feel a company like Scenery Express would be ideal, but we would also love
      to have Woodland Scenics. These companies don't necessarily see value is the
      smaller niche publications. We keep trying since we know that so many of Ztrack
      subscribers do not take magazines like MR. They rather remain focussed on Z.

      Now if Ztrack could get $7,100 for a full page.... Hmmm...

      LOL!!!!
      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.