Re: People figures

  • Ysbrand van der Veen
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi Don,

      You're wright. And I will certainly paint some of Preiser unpainted
      figures.

      But painting about 100 Z Scale figures with my -7,5 and -8 glasses
      and also having to bend some arms, legs etc. will at least equal the
      effort of the monks who illustrated books in the middle ages (we call
      that monk work in the Netherlands. In the US, how striking, donkey
      work). And they had all day for this.

      Best,
      Ysbrand