Re: [Z_Scale] this is my take on the subject e-pray and buy-sell

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      I know that many of us sometimes wonder about our mental health and
      the money spent on our hobbies whether as a player, pervayer,
      entertainer, seller, buyer, or interested party. Well consider this
      what would your mental health be if you were not one of the afore mentioned.

      I am a tinkerer, I will make something from something else to get
      something that is unique or limited and share the experience. When I
      was working 8-5, or 40 hours anyway they could use me or abuse me in
      a week this was my counter poise which allowed me to earn a decent
      living but up with the BS and politics that go with any job and
      support my wife and I and in the process travel the globe and have
      several hobbies. In retirement it is a real bonus to have something
      to turn too after the office is no more.

      For many of us if it were not trains or Z it would be something else
      as that is what keeps us all getting out of bed each day to see what
      else is new and who is going to say what to whom and an't it grand.

      from an official old fart yeha!!!!

      cheers
      Garth