Roger Hord's Snake River Railroad

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hello Nn3's,

      I just checked out the outstanding images of Australian,
      Roger Hord's Nn3 model railroad. His collection
      of Nn3 brass Heislers & Shays is a real treasure.

      The "Snake River Railroad" modeling is also well
      worth admiring, truly a fine array scenery, track and
      structures. A spectacular curved trestle
      near Ophir and Telluride actually existed,
      so he has done a fine job of portraying this kind
      of Western US narrow gauge railroad.

      Z scalers, you too would be pleased to see what
      our brothers in Nn3 are doing:

      Check it out!
      http://members.optushome.com.au/jdennis/snakeriver/frameset.html

      Regards to all,