Michael....this is my take on the subject

  • w7gsa
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi Michael,

      I guess I am different then you are because I would much rather read
      spirited conversation by a large number of people about something that
      effects asll of us (i.e. what eBay is going to charge us to sell our Z
      scale items) then I would mundane conversation that effects a very few
      people (i.e. how to re-assemble the gears in a croc after you have
      taken it apart).

      I enjoy reading what other like minder people are thinking.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@...> wrote:
      > Hello again,
      > David, Alex, and the rest of you, Glen made his posting after I
      spoke to him on the phone (funny huh, actually talking to someone live
      on a phone call?, I think Bill K. would be proud, rest his soul). As
      far as "free speech, would you like me to say I'm selling F'ing
      something on god darn E-Bay but everyone knows where to find e-bay
      > It's one thing to warn other members of a bad seller (with
      documentation) on e-bay, but it';s quite another to simply bi*ch about
      e-bay or any other site for whatever reason..
      > Free speach only goes so far as I've tryrd to show above. The
      line has to be drawn somewhere, that line was "not" drawn by Glen,
      it's simply a line of good descresion left to interrpritation, this is
      a G rated group, can we keep it that way?
      > These topics have generated conversation, negative in my opinion.
      I did not read all replys, but I haven't read anything positive or
      constructive. Just b*ching undeserved by "US" the moderaters/owners &
      list members. We do have certain "rules"to help keep this a happy
      family of Z scalers, but some push the limits, a very few, not all
      2000+ members.
      > One last note, the word HATE is a very big word... If you have a
      problem with "my" words, please conact me off list @ mchwilton@... or
      203-762-2476. Bluntly your's,