Re: [Z_Scale] Re: EBAY topics

  • robertfage@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
      I agree, I HATE it, I certainly do not LOVE it. when I was at a toy fair
      selling items (including Z gauge) when I had paid for a table with a give
      frontage to have a couple of people mauling over the items and one telling the
      other and me as well that he purchased on e bay last week for half what I was
      selling it for. 'Been there, got the Tee shirt' Bob Fage (in the UK)

    • w7gsa
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2008
        Hi Michael,

        I guess I am different then you are because I would much rather read
        spirited conversation by a large number of people about something that
        effects asll of us (i.e. what eBay is going to charge us to sell our Z
        scale items) then I would mundane conversation that effects a very few
        people (i.e. how to re-assemble the gears in a croc after you have
        taken it apart).

        I enjoy reading what other like minder people are thinking.

        Bill

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hilliard <mchwilton@...> wrote:

        > Hello again,
        >
        > David, Alex, and the rest of you, Glen made his posting after I
        spoke to him on the phone (funny huh, actually talking to someone live
        on a phone call?, I think Bill K. would be proud, rest his soul). As
        far as "free speech, would you like me to say I'm selling F'ing
        something on god darn E-Bay but everyone knows where to find e-bay
        anyway?

        > It's one thing to warn other members of a bad seller (with
        documentation) on e-bay, but it';s quite another to simply bi*ch about
        e-bay or any other site for whatever reason..

        > Free speach only goes so far as I've tryrd to show above. The
        line has to be drawn somewhere, that line was "not" drawn by Glen,
        it's simply a line of good descresion left to interrpritation, this is
        a G rated group, can we keep it that way?

        > These topics have generated conversation, negative in my opinion.
        I did not read all replys, but I haven't read anything positive or
        constructive. Just b*ching undeserved by "US" the moderaters/owners &
        list members. We do have certain "rules"to help keep this a happy
        family of Z scalers, but some push the limits, a very few, not all
        2000+ members.

        > One last note, the word HATE is a very big word... If you have a
        problem with "my" words, please conact me off list @ mchwilton@... or
        203-762-2476. Bluntly your's,