Re: MTL Passenger Cars

  • non
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      Smooth Side Passenger cars would make me very happy. I love Smooth
      Side Passenger cars trains. I would rather run passenger train over
      freight anyday of the week. I fail in love with trains as a 4 or5 year
      child in the 40's watching passenger train go pass my family car at
      the railroad crossing. Once I saw people riding the train reading,
      talking etc, I was tooked.
      Aaron