Re: Looking for some sites

  • David K. Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2008
      Kevin--

      It is a fact of life that the Internet cannot always deliver every
      website every time. Sometimes the specific server on which a website
      resides is down; sometimes the communications between various regions
      of the internet can be slow or faulty. Sometimes I can see a website
      but a fellow in the next state can't because of the different access
      routes our respective internet service providers take; there are many
      reasons that a website is inaccessible one day and there the next.

      This rarely happens with huge websites like Google and Yahoo because
      they have many thousands of servers all over the world. It's
      impractical for small websites like zscale.org or any of my own sites
      to afford service that guarantees 100% uptime.

      Hope this helps.

      --David

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "hobbycraftsnmore"