Hallmark update baggage car added

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
      <http://www.nn3.ca/main/main-american-zj-gauge-p4.htm#baggage>

      This will take you to the pictures of my progress on this car.

      Now I need some pictures of an RPO and Dinner to do next.

      cheers
      Garth
    • Don A
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
        You'll soon be able to hang out your sign as "MTL, Eastern Division".
        That is really nice looking.

        ...don

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Garth Hamilton <garthah@...> wrote:

        > <http://www.nn3.ca/main/main-american-zj-gauge-p4.htm#baggage>
        >
        > This will take you to the pictures of my progress on this car.
        >
        > Now I need some pictures of an RPO and Dinner to do next.
        >
        > cheers
        > Garth

      • David George
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
          Garth's a keeper,,,Ain't He,,,aih?
          Cordially,
          Mister Dave
          You'll soon be able to hang out your sign as "MTL, Eastern Division".
          That is really nice looking.

          ...don

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Garth Hamilton <garthah@...> wrote:

          > <http://www.nn3.ca/main/main-american-zj-gauge-p4.htm#baggage>
          >
          > This will take you to the pictures of my progress on this car.
          >
          > Now I need some pictures of an RPO and Dinner to do next.
          >
          > cheers
          > Garth

        • Gert Velthuizen
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
            Hi Garth,

            You are a bit nuts, but I guess you have a whole lot of fun!!!!!
            Great you let us in on this fun too!

            Thanks alot

            Gert

            To: Z_scale@yahoogroups.comFrom: garthah@...: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 10:47:05 -0500Subject: [Z_Scale] Hallmark update baggage car added