MTL Loco Drawing: One Week Left To Enter - January 11, 2008 Final Day.

  • John Cubbin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008
      Hi,

      I just wanted to remind everyone that there is one week remaining for
      you to enter the Micro-Trains Line locomotive drawing over at
      Ztrains.com. Next Friday, January 11, 2008 is the last day to enter
      and the winner will be announced the following day... Saturday,
      January 12, 2008. No purchase is necessary, one entry per household.
      Just go to Ztrains.com to enter.

      Thanks, and Good Luck!

      John Cubbin
      Ztrains.com