Re: [Z_Scale] Z Scale Ruler

  • Pacha
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 3, 2008
      Thanks, I just ordered two.
      Pacha

      --
      Pacha Kaye
      pkaye6@...

    • Melissa Cull
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 4, 2008
        Hi Steve,

        I'd also recommend the Z Scale card calculator converter chart for reducing
        other scales to Z scale and vice versa, that's very useful.

        Kind RegardZ

        Melissa Cull
        UK

        I'm looking for a Z Scale Ruler. None of my sources show such a thing
        exists. Can anyone steer me in the right direction. Thanks
        ---Steve from the other Phoenix

      • robertfage@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 4, 2008
          Hi Steve
          I also can confirm that the scale ruler and there charts etc., are very good
          products as Malissa says.

          Bob Fage (in the United Kingdom)

        • Jim Thomas
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 4, 2008
            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, robertfage@... wrote:

            >The General rule # 651 is a stainless steel six inch ruler containing
            scales HO,S,O,N and Z. It was available from Walthers but I did not
            see it in my most recent catalog. Jim
          • stevegail
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 4, 2008
              Thanks to all who replied with info about a Z Scale Ruler. I'm going
              to place an order with Scale Card this AM.
              ---Steve
              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Thomas" <jim29t@...> wrote:

              > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, robertfage@ wrote:
              > >
              > >The General rule # 651 is a stainless steel six inch ruler
              containing
              > scales HO,S,O,N and Z. It was available from Walthers but I did not
              > see it in my most recent catalog. Jim

            • Larry Card
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 4, 2008

                > http://www.thescalecard.com/
                >
                > I have a few of these, and they are very handy.

                I second that. I have a couple in N and one in HO that I gave away, they have two types that come in handy. One is a credit card size that has a diameter gauge as well as straight lines, the other is more the familiar "ruler" type. Both are worth every penny you pay for them, and then some.
                V/R
                Larry P. Card
                Franklinton NC

              • Rick Saviano
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 8, 2008
                  I bought a few Scale Cards, and a couple of the rulers, too. I keep a
                  Scale Card in my wallet, so I can see the "real" size of odds and ends I
                  discover at swap meets. It allows you to actually make mountains out of
                  molehills.

                  -Rick Saviano
                • Bob Grant
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 9, 2008
                    IBL Products has a rule Radius Rule in Z Gauge which is extremely handy in Z scale both in MM and inches Bob Grant