Re: [Z_Scale] Re: November/December Issue of Ztrack Now Available!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
      George,

      Welcome to Ztrack! The November/December issue will be your first one. We
      will continue to send the November/December issue to new subscribers through mid
      February. At that time, we will start sending the January/February issue once
      it is available.

      Enjoy!
      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • George Sarver
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
        Rob,

        Thanks, I am looking forward to reading ZTrack and love your site.
        Garth says that you must understand Z, in order, to run Nn3.

        Steam up,

        George
      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 5, 2008
          In a message dated 1/5/08 2:32:04 AM, sarver@... writes:

          > Thanks, I am looking forward to reading ZTrack and love your site.
          > Garth says that you must understand Z, in order, to run Nn3.

          George,

          Garth is right! Ztrack use to cover Nn3 many years ago. We did this since we
          felt Z and Nn3 where closer cousins than N and Nn3. The two communities have
          always been very tight.

          I actually have a wonderful article on replacing a motor in a Nn3 loco that
          would apply very well to Z. I have been hesitant to do so since it was Nn3. But
          I may reconsider running it.

          Best,
          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          Distributor American Z Line

        • George Sarver
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 5, 2008
            Rob,

            I do not know who mails out to the new subscribers but who ever it is should
            be given a raise/a pat on the back or big Bear hug. I received by first
            issue in three days of subscribing. Almost makes want to wonder what the
            hurry is but I suppose it could have come by way the Ohio River to the
            Mississippi to the Illinois River to the Kankakee River by way of Hog Creek
            to my house but I am definitely not complaining. Looking forward to opening
            the envelope reading each word at a much slower pace. Thanks again.

            Steam up,

            George

          • ztrack@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 6, 2008
              George,

              That big thanks would go to Jenni. She is also known as my better half. She
              has been helping us more in the office do to the very busy train season. Enjoy
              the issue!