New Pro-Z some pictures of internals

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      <http://www.nn3.ca/main/main-japanese-zj-gauge-p5.htm>

      I have placed some pictures of the internals of the Pro-Z stuff and I
      have converted one end of the EF-65 to Micro Trains Coupler using
      modified 905. Not sure if a better job could be done with modified
      902 instead. The 905 I had the 902 I have seen pictures of but never
      had my hands on one.

      Look down the page at the bottom of the Pro-Z section of the page for
      the new material.

      cheers
      Garth
    • Alan Cox
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 16:54:38 -0500
        Garth Hamilton <garthah@...> wrote:

        > <http://www.nn3.ca/main/main-japanese-zj-gauge-p5.htm>
        >
        > I have placed some pictures of the internals of the Pro-Z stuff and I
        > have converted one end of the EF-65 to Micro Trains Coupler using
        > modified 905. Not sure if a better job could be done with modified
        > 902 instead. The 905 I had the 902 I have seen pictures of but never
        > had my hands on one.
        >
        > Look down the page at the bottom of the Pro-Z section of the page for
        > the new material.

        "There has been a rear explosion of information"

        Well they have been talking out of their backsides about dates of release
        but I suspect you have a typo ;)

        Alan
      • Garth Hamilton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
          Hi Allan

          typo's have been fixed there were several others I found

          thanks
          Garth