November/December Issue of Ztrack Now Available!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2008
      The November/December issue of Ztrack is now available! Issues to subscribers
      were mailed out last week and should be arriving very shortly. The current
      issue of Ztrack features:

      Robert Ray's Time Saver Module
      AZL offers EMD E7s
      Constructing a lightweight layout
      Review: GCLasers PRR “J” tower kit
      Time to rethink Faller
      Paul Grosso’s mini-diorama
      The world’s smallest Christmas Tree
      And so much more...

      Also, look inside to find an order form for Ztrack's P&LE set, AZL EMD E7s,
      AZL's Bethgons and Modellbahn Luetke products!

      Ztrack Magazine, where Z'ing is believing!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • George Sarver
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
        Rob,

        I just subscribed to your magazine. Will I get the Nov/Dec. or will I
        have to wait for the next issue?

        George
      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2008
          George,

          Welcome to Ztrack! The November/December issue will be your first one. We
          will continue to send the November/December issue to new subscribers through mid
          February. At that time, we will start sending the January/February issue once
          it is available.

          Enjoy!
          Rob Kluz

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          www.ztrack.com

        • George Sarver
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
            Rob,

            Thanks, I am looking forward to reading ZTrack and love your site.
            Garth says that you must understand Z, in order, to run Nn3.

            Steam up,

            George
          • ztrack@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 5, 2008
              In a message dated 1/5/08 2:32:04 AM, sarver@... writes:

              > Thanks, I am looking forward to reading ZTrack and love your site.
              > Garth says that you must understand Z, in order, to run Nn3.

              George,

              Garth is right! Ztrack use to cover Nn3 many years ago. We did this since we
              felt Z and Nn3 where closer cousins than N and Nn3. The two communities have
              always been very tight.

              I actually have a wonderful article on replacing a motor in a Nn3 loco that
              would apply very well to Z. I have been hesitant to do so since it was Nn3. But
              I may reconsider running it.

              Best,
              Rob

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              6142 Northcliff Blvd.
              Dublin, OH 43016
              phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
              www.ztrack.com
              www.ztrackcenter.com
              Distributor American Z Line

            • George Sarver
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 5, 2008
                Rob,

                I do not know who mails out to the new subscribers but who ever it is should
                be given a raise/a pat on the back or big Bear hug. I received by first
                issue in three days of subscribing. Almost makes want to wonder what the
                hurry is but I suppose it could have come by way the Ohio River to the
                Mississippi to the Illinois River to the Kankakee River by way of Hog Creek
                to my house but I am definitely not complaining. Looking forward to opening
                the envelope reading each word at a much slower pace. Thanks again.

                Steam up,

                George

              • ztrack@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 6, 2008
                  George,

                  That big thanks would go to Jenni. She is also known as my better half. She
                  has been helping us more in the office do to the very busy train season. Enjoy
                  the issue!