Special Award Being Added to Contest

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      Hello Fellow Model Builders,

      We have become so impressed with some of the pure
      "scratch" built models and Micron Art "modified" models
      sent in that we are expanding the contest to three
      possible "Special" awards for the three scales. We are
      doing this to encourage all those who have worked so
      hard to build unique items in model railroading art.

      How the winners of special awards are determined will
      be private for now. Please continue your "Grand Prize"
      voting as before.

      Best regards to all!

      Liz & Rey Wellman
      http://www.micronart.com